Click on the thumbnails above to see larger images of delicious cookies.
Imagine having these pretty cookies on a plate at your Halloween party! At Jax’s third birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese last month, we gave out 2 Spider-Man Cookies by Becky in each child’s goodie bag. Jax shared a cookie with me, and I was surprised at how delicious it was. It’s rare to encounter a cookie that looks AND tastes great. Becky has hit the mark with her cookies.
Becky and I are teaming up to give one of you a dozen autumn-themed sugar cookies in celebration of my second blogiversary!
There are 5 ways to enter this contest; choose 1 or choose all 5 to increase your odds of winning! Each comment is an entry.
1) Visit the the Cookies by Becky etsy shop and take a look around. Then come back here & leave a comment below sharing your favorite cookie.
2) Follow Becky (@beckykid) on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so, including your Twitter name.
3) Follow @jamesandjax on Twitter and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so, including your Twitter name.
4) Tweet something about this contest, including a link to this post and mentioning @jamesandjax and @beckykid. Comment below with the URL of your tweet.
5) Subscribe to James & Jax and then leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
Cookies by Becky has a Facebook page, too, featuring many of her custom orders. Please take a look & let her know how awesome her cookies are and that I sent you to check them out! I was so impressed by her Doc McStuffins cookies–prior to seeing them, I had never even heard of Doc McStuffins. Now it’s one of Jax’s favorite shows! (Thanks Becky!)
One winner will be selected randomly via random.org on Friday, September 28 and notified via e-mail. Winner will receive one dozen autumn-themed cookies from Cookies by Becky. Must be redeemed by October 31, 2012. Contest open to all U.S. and Canadian residents. I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway.