I’m linking up with Rach & Sara for this post. If you wanna play, too, grab the button, write up your week’s lessons on life, and link up!
- Sleep is still an issue in my house. Although I cope with crappy sleep much better now than I ever did before, it still messes with my head (and body) every once in a while.
- Working out, even when you REALLY don’t want to, actually feels good when you’re done. Who knew!
- Working out after a night of crappy sleep is just not gonna happen.
- Caffeine makes me anxious. Which totally sucks for someone who is chronically sleep deprived.
- My mother taught Jax his name while I was in New Orleans. I’d been working on it with him for a while before then, but he gets it now. And he pronounces Jackson like this: Yat-yin. It’s mega cute.
- It’s a natural high to attend a La Leche League meeting. For real. Meeting other breastfeeding moms was uplifting. It was nice to meet some women who’ve had c-sections & some who have high-needs tots & discuss the things going on in our lives.
- Getting out of the house is pretty nice. I think I’ll do it more often.
- When I have rare time alone in my house, instead of enjoying the silence and doing something just for myself, I will clean something. Or try to cram in as many other chores as possible. And then I’ll go back to complaining I never have time for myself.
- Jax likes art. Our first trip to the art museum with him was a success. I think there will be more museums in our future. Hooray!
- Maybe I like Facebook more than I thought I did. I’ve been a Twitter junkie for a while now, bashing the FB from time to time. But maybe I don’t have to choose between them, but rather use each one in a different way depending on their strengths. Maybe FB doesn’t have to be all about long-lost acquaintances whining about their crappy day at work.
That’s all I’ve got for now. Have a great day! Don’t forget to link up so we can share what you’ve learned this week!